Pat Biernat - ABR, GRI, SFR
Exceeding Expectations in Luxury Living!
Pat has been selling Naples Real Estate for over 30 years. Originally from Michigan, she has lived in several locations including Pennsylvania, Virginia, New York and finally settled in Naples after a move to England. She specializes in luxury properties locating premium Naples real estate for both resort visitors and customers looking for that special place in Naples.
A resident of Naples isnce 1987, Pat has experience not only in golf course communities, but also in waterfront properties. She is a multi-million dollar producer having sold in most locations in Collier County including everywhere from Vanderbilt Beach to Port Royal. Among the other communities are Grey Oaks/Estuary to Quail West, Pelican Marsh, Collier’s Reserve, The Vineyards, Lely Resort and Fiddler’s Creek. Past site agent at Audubon Country Club, Collier’s Reserve and The Vineyards.
She has been a long time resident of Pelican Bay and presently lives in Pelican Marsh.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Accredited Buyer’s Broker (ABR)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Accreditation (SFR)
- Who’s Who in Luxury Real estate
- International President’s Elite
- Chairman’s Circle
- Inner Circle
- President’s Circle
- Realtor Dozen
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- International Marketing Specialist
- Real Estate Cyber Space Specialist
- Specialist in Luxury Real Estate since 1980
- Naples Community Hospital: Past Ball Chair
- Naples Community Ball: past Auction Chair
- Boys and Girls Club: Past Board Member
- Save the Bays: Past Board member